We are assisting an International Outlet Operator on the recruitment of a Leasing Manager to be responsible for the Spanish portfolio. The organisation is a well-known growing business with an entrepreneurial mentality.
If you are a leasing or retail expansion professional with excellent negotiation and people skills, this opportunity will be an exciting challenge for your career!
- Lease locations in existing and future projects in line with the tenant mix, customer and market needs to secure short-term and long-term asset growth.
- Negotiate the most favourable conditions for the owner by preparing a clear feasibility study and negotiations strategy.
- Analysis of latest trends to ensure those are brought into business planning and negotiations to improve the offer, ensure the offer is consistent and coherent to customer needs.
- Develop relationships with International colleagues in order to establish a cross-selling structure and build strong and long-lasting partnerships with key retailers and industry players.
- You will act as a key figure point for the schemes and for retailers who have both joined the schemes or considering doing so.
- Fluent Spanish & English
- +4 years’ experience in Leasing or Retail Expansion
- Ability to travel across the portfolio of assets in Spain.
- Strong Team Player (establish relationships with marketing, centre management, among others).
- Financial and analytical skills relating to the retail/property industry
- Understanding of retailer performance related to occupational costs.
- This is a rare opportunity to join an international, growing structure
- The organisation has extremely impressive expansion plans and this role allows you to have great impact in the Company future success.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a well-experienced and highly sought after team.
If you are interested in the role, please call Tim Forbes on +44(0)20 8629 0641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org